Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection consists of ten chapters contributed by a broad array of international scholars addressing diverse topics while using a variety of methodological approaches including ethgraphy, questionnaires, observation, and diary accounts. Researchers, practitioners, and students, as well as all healthcare professionals, will find this volume to be an invaluable resource.
- Author BiographyBrenda Nicodemus is Associate Professor and Director of the Research Center, Department of Interpretation, Gallaudet University, Washington, District of Columbia, USA. Melanie Metzger is Professor and Chair, Department of Interpretation, Gallaudet University, Washington, District of Columbia, USA.
- PublisherGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/10/2014
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGallaudet University Press,U.S.
- Content Note25 figures, 29 tables
- Weight739 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBrenda Nicodemus,Melanie Metzger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.