Investing from the Top Down: A Macro Approach to Capital Markets by Anthony Crescenzi (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Investing from the Top Down, Anthony Crescenzi, esteemed financial author and chief bond strategist for Miller Tabak & Co., explains how to develop new, highly effective investment strategies by taking a macro view of the factors shaping industries and markets. Emphasizing the importance of ecomic and market cycles (as opposed to a bottom-up approach, which places valuation ahead of the big picture) top-down investing is better suited for today's global ecomy and will likely become the dominant strategy in the future. Crescenzi provides more than fifty tools for analyzing domestic and international trends and indicators, such as GDP growth rates, inflation, interest and exchange rates, and energy prices. He then explains how to narrow your search down to region, total sales, price levels, competition, and entry/exit from market to make astute buying and selling decisions. Crescenzi explains why thematic investing is the ideal approach for: Taking full advantage of exchange traded funds (ETFs) Using the policies of central banks to steer your investments Designing diversification best suited for the long term Using sector selection to insulate your portfolio from risk Maximizing profits when market sentiment spikes or plummets Investing from the Top Down covers every major financial instrument and investment choice, from bonds, treasuries, and currencies to real estate, private equity, and emerging markets. Crescenzi concludes with an extensive list of market indicators, providing specific advice on how to exploit them using a top-down investment strategy. Investing from the Top Down provides everything you'll need to develop a sound strategy rather than making isolated choices. Comprehensive and forward-thinking, it will place you ahead of the game today and take you well into the 21st Century.
- Author BiographyAnthony Crescenzi, chief bond strategist at Miller Tabak & Co., is the author of The Strategic Bond Investor and Stigum's Money Market, 4th Edition. He frequently appears on business and finance programs, including NBC's Wall Street Journal Report, CNBC, and Bloomberg. He is a contributor to realmoney.com.
- Author(s)Anthony Crescenzi
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width157 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.