All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn investor's guide to capitalizing on opportunities in the fixed income markets of emerging ecomies The fixed income market in emerging countries represents a new and potentially lucrative area of investment for professionals, but with great risk. Investing in Emerging Fixed Income Markets shows investors how to identify solid investment opportunities, assess the risk potential, and develop an investment approach to enhance long-term returns. Contributors to this book, among the leading experts from around the world, share their insights, advice, and kwledge on a range of topics that will help investors make the right decisions and choices when dealing with emerging fixed income markets. This fully updated and revised edition of the Handbook of Emerging Fixed Income and Currency Markets is the best guide for navigating the complicated world of emerging fixed income markets. Efstathia Pilarinu (Strasbourg, France) is a consultant specializing in the derivatives and emerging market fixed income areas. She has worked for several major Wall Street firms, including Salomon Brothers, Bankers Trust, Societe General. She has a doctorate degree and an MBA in finance from the University of Tennessee and an undergraduate degree in mathematics from the University of Patras, Greece. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. is proud to be the publisher of the esteemed Frank J. Fabozzi Series. Comprising nearly 100 titles--which include numerous bestsellers--The Frank J. Fabozzi Series is a key resource for finance professionals and academics, strategists and students, and investors. The series is overseen by its eponymous editor, whose expert instruction and presentation of new ideas have been at the forefront of financial publishing for over twenty years. His successful career has provided him with the kwledge, insight, and advice that has led to this comprehensive series. Frank J. Fabozzi, PhD, CFA, CPA, is Editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management, which is read by thousands of institutional investors, as well as editor or author of over 100 books on finance for the professional and academic markets. Currently, Dr. Fabozzi is an adjunct Professor of Finance at Yale University's School of Management and on the board of directors of the Guardian Life family of funds and the Black Rock complex of funds.
- Author BiographyFRANK J. FABOZZI, PhD, CFP, is Editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management and an Adjunct Professor of Finance at Yale University's School of Management. Dr. Fabozzi is on the board of directors of the Guardian Life family of funds and the BlackRock complex of funds. He earned a doctorate in economics from the City University of New York in 1972 and, in 1994, received an honorary doctorate of humane letters from Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Fabozzi is a Fellow of the International Center for Finance at Yale University. EFSTATHIA PILARINU, PhD, is a consultant specializing in the derivatives and emerging market fixed income areas. She has worked for several major Wall Street firms, including Salomon Brothers, Bankers Trust, and Societe General. She has a doctorate degree and an MBA in finance from the University of Tennessee and an undergraduate degree in mathematics from the University of Patras, Greece.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFrank J. Fabozzi Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight724 g
- Width168 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byEfstathia Pilarinu,Frank J. Fabozzi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.