All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionAn energy industry researcher and investment advisor provides a fresh perspective on the ecomics of energy From major players in the energy industry, such as big oil, to the emerging cap-and-trade market, other book offers a more complete overview of the energy industry, specifically its ecomic and financial intricacies, than Investing in Energy: A Primer on the Ecomics of the Energy Industry. * Details how to value and invest in the four big energy sectors: oil, gas, power, and green * Describes key financial considerations for the energy sectors, including credit metrics, the importance of liquidity, cash flow, and capital expenditures * From Bloomberg, a leading provider of the most up-to-date business news and financial data A comprehensive guide to the ecomics of the energy industry, Investing in Energy will prove an invaluable resource for traditional energy investors looking to expand into new areas, as well as for eco-investors looking to better understand how energy markets function.
- Author BiographyGianna Bern is President of Brookshire Advisory and Research, Inc., and a recognized energy market strategist and oil analyst. Brookshire is a Chicago-based registered investment advisory firm focused on oil and gas commodity research, energy sector investment research, and energy risk management advisory services with clients based in Europe, Latin America, Canada, and the United States. Brookshire also is the publisher of The Brookshire Report, a quarterly global oil market outlook, and,The Brookshire Energy Series, independent oil and gas investment research. Gianna is a registered investment advisor and energy analyst with more than twenty years of experience in the energy sector, risk management trading, corporate finance, credit portfolio management, and corporate banking. Gianna is frequently interviewed and quoted on oil markets in Bloomberg News, Dow Jones Newswires, CNN Money, Reuters, and other major media. Prior to Brookshire, Gianna was a senior director in Fitch Ratings' Latin America Corporate Finance group with responsibility for oil, gas, and utilities. Before joining Fitch, Gianna was the credit portfolio manager of a leading commercial lease finance company where she managed a $2.5 billion commercial finance lease portfolio. Previously, Gianna was a crude and gasoline trader and manager of risk management trading at BP Amoco Plc. Before the merger of Amoco Corporation and BP Plc., Gianna was a senior energy analyst at Amoco Oil. Gianna began her career in corporate finance at Continental Bank (now Bank of America Merrill Lynch). Gianna has a BBA from Illinois Institute of Technology and an MBA from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
- Author(s)Gianna Bern
- PublisherBloomberg Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomberg Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width157 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.