Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis title shows how to get rich fast by making ugly houses beautiful! Want to find great opportunities and make big bucks in the hottest business there is? Now you can take advantage the nation's huge and growing demand for quality housing and get rich doing it! Investing in Fixer-Uppers helps you develop the kwledge and expertise you need to buy run-down properties at bargain rates, make just the right revations, and sell or rent for ermous profits! Nationally recognized real estate guru Fixer Jay DeCima shows you how to add tens, even hundreds of thousand of dollars to the value of a dilapidated building while risking little or ne of your own money.You'll discover how to substitute personal skills for traditional down payments, learn strategies for turning a profit without waiting for appreciation, and find dozens of other money-making tips, including how to: find the right properties and seek out a motivated seller; work with the right real estate agents who multiply your profits; learn what's possible to fix and what to leave alone; get free government fix-up money and low interest housing loans; double the property value and increase the income 50 per cent within 18 months; create equity fast with minimal cash upfront; bring in an investor to help your cash flow; leverage short-term profits into a lifetime of wealth; learn what kind of fix-up work pays you the most money; convert people problems into big paydays; buy properties t listed for sale; how much to pay for every property you buy; profit with a co-investor; and, earn 50 per cent of the profits for a 10 per cent investment. Rule number 1 for profiting in real estate is act w! Start by reading Investing in Fixer-Uppers , and put yourself on the road to financial independence.
- Author BiographyJay P. DeCima, known in the real estate industry as Fixer Jay, owns more than 200 previously run-down homes, hosts seminars for fixer-upper investors around the United States, and publishes a monthly newsletter, Trade Secrets, for do-it-yourself real estate investors and career changers.
- Author(s)Jay P. DeCima
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.