Investing in Gold: The Essential Safe Haven Investment for Every Portfolio by Jonathan Spall (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
About this product
- DescriptionCan you afford t to buy gold? As many investors kw, gold is a safe-haven asset that can actually increase in value during stock market slides and times of recession. But what else do you really kw about this commodity? Are you taking full advantage of it? Do you kw how to work it into your overall investment strategy? This detailed tutorial provides you with a comprehensive understanding of gold, from mine to market. Jonathan Spall, a 25-year veteran of the metals market, explains everything you'll need to kw for making gold a profitable part of your investment strategy. Investing in Gold gives you an inside look at how the precious metal is mined, refined, traded, and priced, along with valuable insight into gold's unique position in the marketplace. Spall explores such topics as: * Simple and complex gold trading processes * The pivotal role central banks play in the gold market * Gold exchange traded funds (ETFs) * How spot gold is traded * Why gold mining companies have traditionally hedged and why they longer do so * Strategies for investing in the retail market Spall provides an extensive glossary of terms you'll need to kw, and he debunks various myths regarding this market, including the Fed's supposed scheme to keep gold prices artificially low during the 1990s. The effects of global ecomic growth, the weakened dollar, the credit crunch, and the recent creation of ermous funds each affect the gold market; put them together and they add up to potential profits gold investors have never before dreamed of. Gold is a surprisingly small market. When you learn how to navigate it, the potential for excellent rewards becomes evident.
- Author BiographyJonathan Spall is director of commodities at Barclays Capital, the investment banking arm of Barclays Bank. He has over 25 years experience in gold and related markets, including working nine years in Asia/Pacific.
- Author(s)Jonathan Spall
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width147 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.