CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionHines, a ted authority and writer on domestic and international real estate, has conducted the first systematic research on this market and distilled her findings in one information-packed volume. M.A. Hines is convinced that to invest profitably in Japanese properties, the investor needs to develop an understanding t only of the investment market but of Japanese society, culture and ecomy. Following a survey of the present Japanese investment environment, the author goes into these issues in some depth, focusing particularly on traditional Japanese land tenure and more recent trends in land planning and control. Current land development patterns, policies and regulations and their effects on real estate investment potential are carefully evaluated. A chapter on financing sources and methods provides useful data on money supply, credit terms, current tax law affecting Japanese real estate investment and the institutions that make up the Japanese financial system. Mortgage Banking Although Japanese real estate is an important and growing segment of the international investment market, the lack of solid information on the subject has made it difficult for foreign investors to take advantage of investment opportunities in that country. M. A. Hines, the ted authority and writer on domestic and international real estate, has conducted the first systematic research on this market and distilled her findings in one information-packed volume. A comprehensive guide for the real estate professional, it opens the door to what Professor Hines considers to be the most promising new frontier in this type of overseas investment. Hines is convinced that to invest profitably in Japanese properties, the investor needs to develop an understanding t only of the investment market but of Japanese society, culture, and ecomics, as well as of how these influence the way the Japanese do business. The only work of its kind in English, this authoritative new book will be essential reading for the real estate investor with an ambition to explore fresh opportunities in the international market.
- Author BiographyM. A. HINES holds the C. W. King Endowed Chair of Real Estate and Finance at Washburn University.
- Author(s)M. A. Hines
- Date of Publication06/11/1987
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.