All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revised, fully updated 9th edition of this bestselling book about investing in stocks and shares. This book, first published in 1992, is one of the most enduring guides to investment in the stock market ever published. Now in a thoroughly revised, updated 9th edition this bestselling volume has been written and kept up to date by a professional long-term investor. It explains in plain English how the stock market works; what affects share prices;how to avoid unnecessary risks; and how you can invest successfully in shares, bonds, gilts, options and futures over the long term. It gives step-by-step guidance on: * how to trade on the stock market, whether it's going up or down; * successful stock investment strategies; * investing at minimum risk in traded options and futures; * buying bonds, gilts and interest-bearing deposits.
- Author BiographyDr John White is an experienced and successful personal investor and director of an investment company. He has also written a range of chart-analysis software for stock market investment.
- Author(s)John White
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $72.00Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.