All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvesting in Your 20s & 30s For Dummies (9781119293415) was previously published as Investing in Your 20s & 30s For Dummies (9781118411230). While this version features a new Dummies cover and design, the content is the same as the prior release and should t be considered a new or updated product. The easy way to make sense of investing when you're just starting out Today's 20- and 30-somethings have witnessed a miserable investment market during most, if t all, of their adult lives. But going forward, the opposite is more likely to be true. In order to build a retirement portfolio that is capable of covering expenses in your golden years, it is necessary to start saving and investing while you are young. Investing in Your 20s & 30s For Dummies offers investment advice for taking the first steps as you star out on your own earning a livable income. Investing in your 20s & 30s For Dummies cuts to the chase by providing emerging professionals, like yourself, the targeted investment advice that you need to establish your own unique investment style. Covering everything from evaluating assets and managing risk to demystifying what the phrase diversifying your portfolio really means, this guide offers expert investment advice that you shouldn't be without. * Helps you determine your investment timeline and goals * Offers plain-English explanations of investment lingo * Includes tips for investing while having debt * Guidance on where and when to seek investment advice If you're in your 20s or 30s, the sooner you're investing, the more time you have to compound your returns and grow your portfolio. So what are you waiting for?
- Author BiographyEric Tyson (www.erictyson.com) is an internationally acclaimed and bestselling personal finance book author, syndicated columnist, and speaker. He is also the author of the bestselling titles Personal Finance For Dummies and Investing For Dummies as well as Personal Finance in Your 20s For Dummies.
- Author(s)Eric Tyson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width142 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.