All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn about the opportunity to align your investments to faith values through Biblically Responsible Investing. Licensed CPA Loran Graham demonstrates with grace and humility why horing God with our investment choices matters, and how Biblically Responsible Investing (BRI) fits into the bigger picture of biblical stewardship. He addresses the tension between our stewardship responsibility to aim for the best return and our responsibility to hor the Lord by steering clear of investments that run contrary to biblical values. If you are a faithful steward who has made the decision to follow Jesus Christ, who seeks to hor the Lord in every area of your life, and who has money to invest for the future, Investing with Integrity is for you.
- Author BiographyLoran Graham is a licensed CPA, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professional, and independent financial advisor in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. Loran and his wife are the parents of twins and live in Spokane, Washington.
- Author(s)Loran Graham Cpa Cfp(r)
- PublisherDeep River Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeep River Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width124 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.