All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $19.12Free postage
- AU $24.69Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionInvestment Property + Time = Wealth is a practical guide to help investors to get the most out of their investment properties. This is book will show you how: - The Tax Man helps fund your investment properties...- Time is your friend when property is bought with your super. .- To protect your wealth...Finally...a practical, hands-on guide for investors who have always wanted to better understand the power of investment properties by taking advantage of both the tax laws and superannuation. This book is a must read for anyone interested in enhancing their lifestyle through property investment. By following the clear directions, tips and tricks, from pre-purchase through to sale, you too can build a property portfolio for a worry-free retirement.
- Author BiographyAdrian Hill is long-term investor and wealth building advisor that has helped many ordinary mums and dads achieve a comfortable and financially worry-free retirement through property investment. Drawing on his own personal success as a property investor, Adrian also brings the full range of his professional expertise to the table as a CPA (including Public Practice), Registered Tax Agent (Tax Office), Registered Auditor (ASIC), Restricted Financial Services Licence (ASIC) & Bachelor of Business (Accounting).
- Author(s)Adrian Hill
- PublisherOMNE Communications
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOMNE Communications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.