Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis includes the principal sectors of opportunity for foreign investors, the grants and incentives available, the financial sector and the laws and business regulations that affect foreign investors. In its World Investment Report 2013, the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) reconfirmed the UK as the largest recipient of foreign direct investment stock in Europe. The Ernst & Young European Attractiveness Survey 2014 found that the UK is the most attractive location for investors in Europe and ranks fifth globally after China, the US, India and Brazil in foreign investors' expectations over the next three years. This reflects its enterprise culture, business-friendly employment laws, world-class support services and relatively benign fiscal policies. Topics covered include: Grants and incentives, Company formation, Financial reporting, Business taxation, The Financial Services Organisation, Local Enterprise Partnerships, Commercial law, Intellectual property, Immigration, Pensions and benefits, Mergers and acquisitions, Joint ventures, The AIM market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Author BiographyJonathan Reuvid has originated and edited a series of practical investment guides to the UK to a number of developing countries, all the Central and Eastern European countries that became EU members in May 2004, to Morocco and, since 1994, an acclaimed series of guides to doing business with China.
- PublisherLegend Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLegend Business
- Weight689 g
- Width246 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJonathan Reuvid
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement8th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.