All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'I open my eyes. The room is dark. I hear yelling, smashed plates and wish it was all a terrible dream.' Welcome to Mariel Hemingway's intimate diary of her years as a girl and teen. In this moving, honest young adult memoir, actress and mental health icon Mariel Hemingway, granddaughter of Ernest, shares in candid detail the story of her troubled childhood in a famous family haunted by depression, alcoholism, mental illness and suicide. Young readers who are sharing a similar painful childhood will see their lives and questions reflected on the pages of her diary.
- Author BiographyMariel Hemingway is an Academy Award nominated actor, author, healthy lifestyle brand founder, mother, and mental health advocate. She resides in California.
- Author(s)Mariel Hemingway
- PublisherRegan Arts
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegan Arts
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.