All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation into the psychological foundation for speaking to imaginal others.
- Author(s)Mary Watkins
- PublisherSpring Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationWoodstock, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpring Publications,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.