All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
About this product
- DescriptionBest-selling author Gerrie Lim is back with Invisible Trade II , the surprising sequel to his earlier book, Invisible Trade: High-Class Sex for Sale in Singapore . An incisive expose of the hidden upscale escort industry in Singapore, this fascinating read introduces the women who work in it, the men who pay for it and how an entire industry is able to successfully thrive behind closed doors.
- Author BiographyLos Angeles-based Gerrie Lim wrote the popular 'Cinema Blue' column for Penthouse Variations. He has also written for Billboard, Details, Harper's Bazaar, Elle, The San Diego Union-Tribune and The Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)Gerrie Lim
- PublisherMonsoon Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2008
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- Out-of-print date21/03/2012
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.