All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive study of the post-deployment health-related needs associated with post-traumatic stress disorder, major depression, and traumatic brain injury among servicemembers returning from Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom, the health care system in place to meet those needs, gaps in the care system, and the costs associated with these conditions and with providing quality health care to all those in need.
- Author(s)Lisa H. Jaycox,Terri Tanielian
- Date of Publication14/04/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1043 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.