About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Jennifer Rothschild kws how easy it is for young women to feel overlooked and invisible. Through the Bible's most unusual love story, found in the book of Hosea, Jennifer helps young women see that God loves and cares for them in whatever situation they find themselves in. They will discover that: if you wander off, He will find you; if you are afraid, He will calm you; and, if you give up on Him, He will t give up on you. No matter where you are, God sees who you are and loves you faithfully. Through the story of Hosea and Gomer, God reaches out to you and says, You are mine, and that makes you lovely. You matter and are never invisible to me.
- Author BiographyJennifer Rothschild is an author and speaker who has written 11 books, including bestsellers Lessons I Learned in the Dark and Self Talk, Soul Talk and Bible studies such as Hosea: Unfailing Love Changes Everything. She's been featured on Good Morning America, Dr. Phil, and The Learning Channel and is a featured speaker at Women of Faith and Extraordinary Women conferences. She is the founder of Fresh Grounded Faith events and womensministry.net. She and her husband have two sons and a lovely daughter-in-law. Jennifer became blind at age 15 and now helps others live beyond limits.
- Author(s)Jennifer Rothschild
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.