All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBible scholars Andreas Kostenberger (NT) and Richard Patterson (OT) provide seminarians and upper-level collegians a textbook utilizing the hermeneutical triad method. This approach to interpretation is based on giving due consideration to both the historical setting and the literary context, as well the theological message. Working through the major genres of Scripture and showing how their method applies to each one, they provide interpretive examples to guide the student in proper exegesis. In addition to the examples, each chapter concludes with exercises and assignments. Also included is a helpful Building a Biblical Studies Library appendix.
- Author(s)Dr Andreas J Kostenberger,Richard Patterson
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleInvitation to Theological Studies
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight1220 g
- Width157 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.