All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is designed for those who wish to study mathematics beyond linear algebra but are t ready for abstract material. Rather than a theorem-proof-corollary-remark style of exposition, it stresses geometry, intuition, and dynamical systems. An appendix explains how to write MATLAB, Mathematica, and C programs to compute dynamical systems. 1996 edition.
- Author(s)Edward R. Scheinerman,Edward Scheinerman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight590 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.