All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine Angelina's delight when she wins two tickets to the gala performance of Cindermouse...and then her disappointment as friend after friend has received an invitation to something else that day. At the last minute, however, Angelina is called by the Royal Ballet's director to fill in for an injured ballerina and she gives her two tickets to her parents. There are six envelopes in all with cards and letters to open up and read as well as a special lucky star pendant in the last envelope.
- Author BiographyKatharine Holabird has been writing the Angelina books since 1983. She was born in the US but has lived in London with her family for many years. Helen Craig is one of the UK's most successful children's book illustrators. She has been widely published and her books have been translated into many languages. Helen lives in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
- Author(s)Katharine Holabird
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2003
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleAngelina Ballerina
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Out-of-print date05/09/2008
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight524 g
- Width221 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Helen Craig
- Reading AgeFrom 5 To 99
- Interest AgeFrom 5 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.