Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionMake your task of improving parent involvement easier with this practi cal book geared especially for the secondary school principal. This bo ok will give you the -fuss tools you need to improve parent involvem ent in your students' work and in your school activities. Materials in clude a reference section on issues and techniques that both administr ative staff and faculty will find valuable; hands-on guides for teache rs to help with such issues as parent-teacher conferences, form letter s, keeping parents updated, and other topics; and ready-to-use items f or principals to send home to parents.
- Author(s)Darla Struck
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/05/1995
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationGaithersburg, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDarla Struck
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.