CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionIndustrial application of ion exchange membranes started from saline water desalination. However, w it extends widely in many fields such as drinking water or wastewater treatment, demineralisation of ami acid, whey, sugar liquor, recovery of useful components, treatment of organic substances and contributes to the improvement of our standard of living. The application of ion exchange membranes must expand further if we pay attention to unique functions of the membranes for separating ionic species from n-ionic substances or other kinds of ionic species. This book discusses the performance of an electrodialyser from the stand point of fundamental and practical views.
- Author(s)Yoshinobu Tanaka
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication09/03/2011
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Notetables, graphs, diagrams
- Weight734 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.