All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive overview describing the effects of ionizing radiation on MOS devices, as well as how to design, fabricate, and test integrated circuits intended for use in a radiation environment. Also addresses process--induced radiation effects in the fabrication of high--density circuits. Reviews the history of radiation--hard techlogy, providing background information for those new to the field. Includes a comprehensive review of the literature and an antated listing of research activities in radiation--hardness research.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/06/1989
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1006 g
- Width168 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byPaul V. Dressendorfer,T. P. Ma
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.