All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book includes over 100 old photographs of Ipswich during the twentieth century, compared with the scene today. David Kindred, a professional photographer with over forty years' experience, provides a kwledgeable commentary together with all the contemporary photographs. Anyone interested in the history of this town will be surprised or depressed by turns at the changes the twentieth century has brought.
- Author BiographyDavid Kindred was born in Ipswich and lives in the town. Until January this year he was manager of Archant Regional's photographic operation at Ipswich and picture editor of the Evening Star. He still writes a regular nostalgia column for the paper. David's previous books include three volumes of Ipswich in Old Photographs.
- Author(s)Dave Kindred
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2004
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200 b&w illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width244 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.