All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Iran-U.S. Claims Tribunal, concerned principally with the claims of U.S. nationals against Iran, is the most important international claims tribunal to have sat in over half a century. Its jurisprudence is bound to make a uniquely important contribution to international law and, in particular, the law relating to aliens. The series is the only complete and fully indexed report of the decisions of this unique Tribunal. These Reports are essential for all practitioners in the field of international claims, academics in private and public international law and comparative lawyers as well as all Governments and law libraries. Each volume contains a detailed consolidated index and tables of cases covering the whole series to date.
- Author BiographyKaren Lee is a Fellow of the Lauterpacht Research Centre for International Law and of Girton College at the University of Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2006
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleIran-U.S. Claims Tribunal Reports
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 36
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight882 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byKaren Lee
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.