All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over 25 years, the Greenhaven Press Opposing Viewpoints Series has developed and set the standard for current-issue studies. With more than 90 volumes covering nearly every controversial contemporary topic, Opposing Viewpoints is the leading source for libraries and classrooms in need of current-issue materials. Each title explores a specific issue by placing expert opinions in a unique pro/con format. The viewpoints are selected from a wide range of highly respected and often hard-to-find sources and publications. By choosing from such diverse sources and including both popular and unpopular views, the Opposing Viewpoints editorial team has adhered to its commitment to editorial objectivity. Readers are exposed to many sides of a debate, which promotes issue awareness as well as critical thinking. In short, Opposing Viewpoints is the best research and learning tool for exploring the issues that continually shape and define our turbulent and changing world.
- Author(s)David M Haugen
- PublisherCengage Gale
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleOpposing Viewpoints (Library)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenhaven Press
- Weight417 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.