All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany of the holidays in Iran are rooted in the religion of Islam. This fascinating book describes the ways in which Iranians celebrate holidays with religious festivals, foods, and customs. Young readers will also discover how the people of Iran celebrate family occasions.
- Author(s)Kylie Burns,Lynne Peppas
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCultural Traditions in My World
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.