All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionIran's foreign policy is the product of many, and sometimes competing, factors: the ideology of Iran's Islamic revolution; Iranian leadership's perception of threats to the regime and to the country; long-standing Iranian national interests; and the interaction of the Iranian regime's various factions and constituencies. This book begins with an examination of Iran's policy motivators and instruments of Iran's foreign policy before moving on to deeper analyses of Iranian foreign policy as a whole and by region.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight442 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byLucille Beck
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.