All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Maxwell Papers, the Air War College's occasional papers series, focus on current and future issues of interest to the Air Force and US Department of Defense. The first Maxwell Papers was published in May of 1996 with the Air University Commander's signature on the foreword. Maxwell Papers are open to all interested authors, particularly Air War College faculty and students, but also to other officers and analysts. Maxwell Papers have been distributed to over 400 addresses including all senior Air Force and US Department of Defense decision makers, Professional Military Education (PME) schools, contractors, and other US agencies, and more than 40 foreign air forces and institutions. This document is a Air War College Maxwell Paper.
- Author(s)Anthony C Cain
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight95 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.