All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, significant attention has focused upon the Islamic Republic of Iran's nuclear ambitions, and the threat they pose to the United States and the West. Far less well understood, however, has been the phemen of Iran's regional advance in America's own Hemisphere-an intrusion that has both foreign policy and national security implications for the United States and its allies. In this collection, ted specialists and regional experts examine the various facets of Iran's contemporary presence in Central and South America, and detail what the Islamic Republic's growing geopolitical footprint south of the U.S. border signifies, both for Iran and for the United States.
- Author BiographyIlan Berman is vice president of the American Foreign Policy Council and associated faculty at Missouri State University's Department of Defense and Strategic Studies. Joseph Humire is the executive director of the Center for a Secure Free Society.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note0, 1 tables, 5 graphs
- Weight335 g
- Width161 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byIlan Berman,Joseph M. Humire
- Foreword byMarta Lucia Ramirez,Alvaro Uribe Velez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.