All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited volume represents a re-examination of the most central issues in the history of the Iraqi nation state until the American occupation (1920-2003) and, in the light of that history, a re-evaluation of developments under the occupation (2003-2008).
- Author BiographyAchim Rohde is a Middle East historian at Philipps-University Marburg, Germany, where he is Coordinator of the research network Re-Configurations. History, Memory, and Transormative Processes in the Middle East and North Africa (http://www.uni-marburg.de/cnms/forschung/re-konfigurationen). He is the author of State-Society Relations in Ba'thist Iraq: Facing Dictatorship (2010).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAchim Rohde,Amatzia Baram,Ronen Zeidel
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.