Iraq: Sanctions and Beyond by Ahmed S. Hashim, Anthony H. Cordesman (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $92.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $25.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides analysis of the state of Iraq's security and of current Western policy toward the country in the wake of the Gulf War. It also examines the political, ecomic, and security impact of sanctions, Iraq's future role as an oil exporter, the U.S. policy of dual containment in relation to Iraq, and options for dealing with Iraq in the future.
- Author BiographyAnthony H. Cordesman is currently a senior fellow and codirector of the Middle East Program, and director of the Middle East Program at CSIS, a military analyst for ABC News and adjunct professor of national security studies at Georgetown University. He has served in senior positions in the office of the secretary of defense, NATO, and the U.S. Senate. Abraham R. Wagner is an independent defense consultant in the area of national security problems working with Science Applications International, Inc., as well as several federal agencies. He has written extensively on Third World military technologies and appeared on ABC News, the BBC, National Public Radio, and CBN to provide expert analysis of the Persian Gulf War. Anthony H. Cordesman has served in senior positions in the office for the secretary of defense, NATO, and the U.S. Senate. He is currently a senior fellow and codirector of the Middle East Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, an adjunct professor of national security studies at Georgetown University, and a special consultant on military affairs for ABC News. He lives in Washington, D.C. Ahmed S. Hashim is a fellow in Political-Military Affairs and the Middle East Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, D.C., where he specializes on strategic issues. Previously, he was a research associate at the International Institute for Strategic Studies in London. He lives in Virginia.
- Author(s)Ahmed S. Hashim,Anthony H. Cordesman
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication17/01/1997
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Notemaps
- Weight465 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.06Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $29.80Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.