All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that Iraq was home to the oldest kwn human civilization on Earth? This area used to be kwn as Mesopotamia, and many different ancient peoples lived there. Readers will learn about daily life in Iraq, contemporary Iraqi culture, and the changes the country is going through today.
- Author(s)Lisa Owings
- PublisherBellwether Media
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBlastoff! Readers: Exploring Countries: Level 5 (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellwether Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, maps, charts
- Weight181 g
- Width165 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.