All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeveral years of unprecedented growth brought a new self-confidence and attracted a trendy, young population to the cities of the Emerald Isle. Though times are harder w, the Irish remain cheerful. And there will always be an unhurried land of music and folklore, of eccentrics and the greatest conversationalists in the world. From Dublin's fair city to the wilderness of Connemara, from the streets of Belfast to the Mourne Mountains, this enchanting island is packed with variety. This Way Ireland explores its history and culture and introduces its friendly people.
- Author(s)Martin Gostelow
- PublisherJPM Publications SA,Switzerland
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLausanna
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintJPM Publications SA,Switzerland
- Content Notecolour photos & fold-out map
- Weight114 g
- Width145 mm
- Height100 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $59.27
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.94
- AU $27.97Trending at AU $31.84
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.59
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.88
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.