CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
About this product
- DescriptionIf there were stars for world-building, Irenicon would be a five plus, question, says SFX. The book is a fountain of gorgeous detail, festooned with enriching codices and enlightening, subtly subsumed exposition, raved Sci-Fi Now. The river Irenicon is a feat of ancient Concordian engineering. Blasted through the middle of Rasenna in 1347, using Wave techlogy, it divided the only city strong eugh to defeat the Concordian Empire. But one could have predicted the river would become sentient--and hostile. Sofia Scaligeri, the soon-to-be Contessa of Rasenna, has inherited a city tearing itself apart from the inside. And try as she might, she can see way of stopping the culture of vendetta that has the city in its grasp. Until a Concordian engineer arrives to build a bridge over the Irenicon, clarifying everything: the feuding factions of Rasenna can either continue to fight each other or they can unite against their shared enemy. And they will surely need to stand together--for Concord is about to unleash the Wave again.
- Author BiographyAidan Harte was born in Kilkenny, studied sculpture at the Florence Academy of Art, and currently works as a sculptor in Dublin. He has also worked in animation and TV, and in 2006 created the show Skunk Fu, which has appeared on several channels around the world, including the Cartoon Channel.
- Author(s)Aidan Harte
- PublisherJo Fletcher
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleWave Trilogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJo Fletcher
- Out-of-print date02/02/2017
- Weight689 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.