All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIrina Miech chooses her favorite projects from her four, successful metal clay books in this best of collection. She is also adding value with three new projects to the book, for a total of 23 great projects. Pendants, rings, necklaces, bracelets, and earrings are made from precious metal clay and combined with gemstones, pearls, crystals, and beads to make beautiful jewelry pieces. Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, detailed process photography, and Irina's signature style set this book apart. Everybody will jump at this second chance to discover these wonderful designs, all in one book!
- Author BiographyIrina Miech is an artist, teacher, and the author of 8 books on jewelry making. She also oversees her retail bead supply business and classroom studio, Eclectica and The Bead Studio in Brookfield, WI, where she teaches classes in beading, wirework, and metal clay.
- Author(s)Irina Miech
- PublisherKalmbach Books
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Books
- Content Note250 color photos
- Weight414 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.