Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.65
About this product
- DescriptionIris Biometrics: From Segmentation to Template Security provides critical analysis, challenges and solutions on recent iris biometric research topics, including image segmentation, image compression, watermarking, advanced comparators, template protection and more. Open source software is also provided on a dedicated website which includes feature extraction, segmentation and matching schemes applied in this book to foster scientific exchange. Current state-of-the-art approaches accompanied by comprehensive experimental evaluations are presented as well. This book has been designed as a secondary text book or reference for researchers and advanced-level students in computer science and electrical engineering. Professionals working in this related field will also find this book useful as a reference.
- Author(s)Andreas Uhl,Christian Rathgeb,Peter Wild
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/11/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number59
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Weight581 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.