Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionRock Creek Park is where bodies get dumped in Washington, D.C. On a 17 degree, winter night, a 5 year old disppears in Aspen Hill, a few blocks from Rock Creek Park and a few miles from D.C. At 3 a.m., the desperate search for the missing child begins. Why did he vanish? Where did he go? Has he survived, and if so, in what condition? Iris Street Secrets explores the private lives behind the news. This is volume 2 of the NAVH standards, Large Print Edition (16 point font). The regular, single volume edition is also available in an 11 point font: ISBN: 14421833X (paper).
- Author BiographyDr. Rose Carlin has an earned Ph.D. in creative writing and has taught many creative writing courses in various genres. She received a letter of commendation for scoring in the top 1% nationally in the Graduate Record Exam in English. She has served as a tenured, university professor and teacher educator, as a conference director, established writers guilds, served as editor/editorial board member, and assisted with theses, dissertations, and publishing projects. See also her All About Stories series. Dr. Carlin has traveled abroad and visited almost every state in the United States, selecting the Washington, D.C. area as home due to the caliber of its intellectual community and access to the Library of Congress, Smithsonain, and Kennedy Center. Her community service activities include mentoring aspiring writers, college bound students, the unemployed, and under employed. Her hobbies include gardening, traveling, and expanding computer techniques.
- Author(s)Dr Rose Carlin,Rose Carlin
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.