All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA strong oral tradition together with a variety of literary works and other written records have given us a broad general kwledge of the cultural and political history of the Irish immigrants who settled in North America during the past four centuries. This directory adds a further dimension to our understanding of Irish immigration and its contributions to American culture. Reflecting a growing scholarly interest in the material side of cultural history, it is the first work to offer complete information on Irish-American archival and artifact collections, historic sites, and festivals.
- Author BiographySUSAN K. ELEUTERIO-COMER is a professional folklorist specializing in ethnic group material culture.
- Author(s)Susan K.Eleuterio- Comer
- Date of Publication27/06/1988
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleMaterial Culture Directories
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight369 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.