All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
About this product
- DescriptionIrish Ancestors is the handy guide to tracing your family roots. Not only that, it is written by the leading authority and most respected author in the field, John Grenham. As the author of the best-selling and authoritative Tracing Your Irish Ancestors , Grenham has a reputation second to ne. This little book is a quick one-stop shop for those who want the essential information on tracing their family trees, but don't want too much detail. It covers the basics: where to start; the major sources; how to examine census records; the records of the different churches; what you can do on-line; and a guide to public sources such as the registry of deeds and the genealogical office. This will be the perfect complement to John Grenham's bigger book, w long established as the definitive guide to Irish genealogy.
- Author BiographyJohn Grenham is a consultant genealogist. He has worked for the Genealogical Office in Dublin and for the Irish Genealogical Project. He develops and markets software packages for the international genealogical market.
- Author(s)John Grenham
- Date of Publication02/03/2004
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Weight114 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.