Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook of Irish crochet lace patterns starts with how to make the forms that distinguish it -- the charming wheels, flowers, fans, buds, tendrils and clusters -- and how to make the backgrounds, from the simple, plain mesh, to the more complicated styles. Projects include: Simple and advanced backgrounds and motifs, medallions, narrow and wide edgings and insertions, doilies, bolero, chair set, tea cozy, lunch set, collar, gloves, baby set, purse, and more.
- Author BiographyVintageHomeArts.com specializes in quality reprints of vintage and antique patterns and cookbooks. Reprints are available as printed hard copies or instant digital downloads, with new titles always in the works. Take a step back in time.
- Author(s)A Vintage Home Arts Reprint
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.