All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Irish Folk-History Plays These plays have been copyrighted and published simultaneously in the United States and Great Britain. All rights reserved, including that of translation into foreign languages. All acting rights, both professional and amateur, are reserved, in the United States, Great Britain, and all countries of the Copyright Union, by the author. Performances forbidden and right of representation reserved. Application for the right of performing these plays or reading them in public should be made to Samuel French, 28 West 38th Street, New York City, or 26 Southampton Street, Strand, London. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Lady Gregory
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.