All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis simple and effective introduction to Irish Gaelic teaches everything one needs to speak, understand, read, and write in Irish Gaelic. This program assumes background in the language, and it explains each new concept clearly with plenty of examples, making it ideal for beginners or anyone who wants a thorough review. Living Language Irish Gaelic includes: .A course book and six audio CDs.Two unique sets of recordings, one for use with the book, and a second for use anywhere to review and reinforce.Natural dialogues, clear grammar tes, vocabulary building, and key expressions.Plenty of practice, both written and recorded.Notes on culture, cuisine, history, geography, and more.Real life discovery activities and internet resources.An extensive two-way glossary
- Author(s)Living Language
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2009
- LanguageEnglish & Irish Gaelic
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleWorld Language S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiving Language,U.S.
- Weight708 g
- Width177 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.