All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCenturies before W. B. Yeats wove Indian, Japanese, and Irish forms together in his poetry and plays, Irish writers found kinships in Asian and West Asian cultures. This book maps the unackwledged discourse of Irish Orientalism within Ireland's complex colonial heritage.
- Author BiographyJoseph Lennon, associate professor of English at Manhattan College in New York City, has published poetry and essays on Irish, Indian, and British literature and culture.
- Author(s)Joseph Lennon
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2008
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleIrish Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight726 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.