All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1798 Rebellion unleashed a paper war involving contemporary historians and pro-Establishment literary reviews. This volume traces this paper-warfare against the background of the Union, Catholic Emancipation, Young Ireland, Gladstone and the Fenians, Victoria's jubilees, the 1898 centenary and the South African War.
- Author BiographySTUART ANDREWS is Librarian of the Wells and Mendip Museum, UK. He is the author of two earlier books on counter-revolutionary polemic in the decades following the American and French revolutions, most recently Unitarian Radicalism: Political Rhetoric 1770-1814 (2003).
- Author(s)Stuart Andrews
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.