Irked by Kirk: Nutty Prank Letters from Japan by Scott Linyard, Owen Wade, Kirk Dunkirk (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.90Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs Kirk Dunkirk insane? Who is he and why do he and his imaginary wife insist on bothering the fine people of Japan and the residents of Buckingham Palace? Do we really need to kw why the CEO of Honda Motors hates human cannballs? Or if Prince Charles would spank Japanese university girls for a good cause? No one cares how his smoke alarm plays Jackson 5 ringtones or that his goldfish formed a thrash metal band from Syracuse. In the same, some might say insane, tradition of Letters from a Nut, ps. My Bush Pig's Name is Boris, and The Henry Root Letters, Kirk Dunkirk takes on the biggest names in corporate Japan and around the world in this hilarious collection of ridiculous but real correspondence. If that appeals to you, then get this book and make F-Word Fridays one step closer to reality at your office. Mr. Fantastico, the man who lives in my finger, thinks it's a great idea.
- Author(s)Kirk Dunkirk,Owen Wade,Scott Linyard
- PublisherBanquished Books
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBanquished Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.