All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe poems in Iron Wheel are hard won, the product of the clash of cultures: Southern, religious, gay. Miller achieves an intense, disturbing, and singular poetic voice, capable of tenderness, but undaunted when forced to confront the harsh, often violent realities of contemporary life in the South.
- Author BiographyGreg Miller teaches poetry, literature, and creative writing at Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi. His poetry has appeared in Agni, Berkeley Poetry Review, Paris Review, Threepenny Review, Verse, and The Chicago Review.
- Author(s)Greg Miller
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication11/02/1998
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitlePhoenix Poets
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width153 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.