All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInformative, easy-to read text and oversized photographs draw in readers as they learn about the Iroquois. Traditional ways of life, including social structure, homes, food, art, clothing, and more are covered. A map highlights the tribes homeland, while fun facts and a timeline with photos help break up the text. Also discussed is contact with Europeans and American settlers, as well as how the people keep their culture alive today. The book closes with a quote from a tribe leader. Readers are left with a deeper understanding of the Iroquois people. Table of contents, glossary, and index included. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Big Buddy Books is an imprint of Abdo Publishing.
- Author(s)Sarah Tieck
- PublisherBig Buddy Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNative Americans
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBig Buddy Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight272 g
- Width236 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.