All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionIrregular Migration in Europe contributes to our kwledge of the scale and nature of the much discussed but under-researched phemen of irregular migration in Europe, whilst improving our understanding of the dynamics of irregular migration and its relation to European societies and ecomies. Presenting a comparative analysis of the experiences and policies of different EU member states, this book draws on an extensive range of sources, many of which have so far been absent from English-language analyses, to offer an overall picture of irregular migration in twelve EU member states. This volume will be of interest to policy makers and researchers within the fields of migration, sociology and social anthropology, political science, European integration and European studies, political science and public administration.
- Author BiographyAnna Triandafyllidou is Senior Research Fellow at the Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy (ELIAMEP), and Chair of Sociology of Migration and Migration Policy, in the Department of Social Administration, Democritus University of Thrace, Greece.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight746 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAnna Triandafyllidou
- Series Edited byProfessor Maykel Verkuyten
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.