All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic Thorson's bestseller newly updated Irritable Bowel Syndrome is an extremely common disorder which is diagsed in 50% of cases by people who have consulted a gastroenterologist. Symptoms vary from constipation to diarrhoea, stomach pains, colic, headaches and backache. Conventional treatment - drugs and high fibre diets make it worse. Shirley Trickett offers n-drug treatments for self help, including dietary changes, therapeutic massage, homoeopathy, colonic irrigation, aromatherapy and reflexology. Key to this new edition are the following new sections: * aloe vera, l-glutamine, glucosamine supplements * how to bring down your cortisol levels to manage anxiety and blood sugar problems * how to minimise severe weight loss by bringing down allergic reactions and thereby enabling a sufferer to widen their diet.
- Author BiographyShirley Trickett is a former nurse who has worked for many years encouraging the public to take more responsibility for their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being through self-help books. She has also written about candida, panic attacks and depression and has written Coming off Tranquillizers and Sleeping Pills for Thorsons.
- Author(s)Shirley Trickett
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/1999
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 b/w illus, With index
- Weight294 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.